What are the benefits?
The benefits of offering scooter hire to your staff are many and varied, not only for you but for the individual employee too.
How Wheels 2 Work can benefit your members of staff
It can save them money
- They may spend less of their income on travelling to work
- Our scooters are low cost to maintain and are very efficient to run
- Training and ongoing support, including kit, is subsidised at a lower rate
It can improve their quality of life
- Scooter hire can reduce their travelling time to and from work and increases free time to spend with family and friends
- It could be a stepping stone to owning their own vehicle
- Scooter hire offers freedom and independence as no longer reliant on taxis or lifts from friends and family
It can improve their career opportunities or earning potential
- The staff member’s potential employment opportunities such as up-take of overtime or late shifts are no longer limited by living in a rural location
- The staff member’s transport Independence can lead to improved confidence and career development
How Wheels 2 Work can benefit your business
You can see greater output and improved efficiency
- The employees new found freedom and independence can increase their morale leading to a higher rate of performance
- Happier better rested staff perform better
- Improving the ease and flexibility of their transport improves punctuality which increases your efficiency and reduces down time
- Having fewer staff reliant on other 3rd party means of transport increases the number of staff suitable for overtime and flexible shift patterns
You can see a reduction in costs associated with employee recruitment and retention
- You could see a reduction in staff turnover.If it’s easier to get to work, the employee is more likely to stay in the job.
- You can widen your labour pool for overtime, late shifts etc because the staff members are not reliant on any other means of transport other than their scooter.
- Happier staff perform better which can increase your efficiency and output as well as leading to career development opportunities for the individuals, lowering your hiring and retention costs.