What does it cost?
Hire of our scooters costs £39 per week for a 110cc bike.
This hire cost is great value as it includes not only the scooter but also:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Road tax
- Scheduled maintenance and oil
- A snake lock and disc lock to keep your scooter safe when parked up; and
- Ongoing support from Wheels 2 Work HQ
Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)
Your safety is our priority and we want to ensure that you are trained and fully equipped to cope with your new life on the road on two wheels.Our Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course costs £125 which you must pay for up front. Completion of CBT is a requirement prior to leaving on one of our scooters. Click here to find out more about CBT.
Way to Pay
Upfront CBT payment – e.g. 110cc bike at £39 per week hire
- At time of booking you pay £125 CBT cost
- Upon collecting your scooter we will require 2 week’s hire cost in advance - £78
- On the road price = £203
- Weekly payment from week 1 onwards = £39
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
As well as your training it is important that you have all the necessary safety gear required to protect you whilst on the road. You will need:
- A safety helmet
- Padded bike gloves
- Heavy duty, padded bike jacket; and a
- High visibility vest
If you don’t already have this equipment we can supply you with it. A helmet costs as little as £45, jackets start from £70 and gloves £20